Sunday, January 15, 2012

YIPPEE I Was Chosen!!

I am so excited that I got picked by the random generator to participate in the The 5th Bead Soup Party!! Check out Lori's post on her blog Pretty Things! This will be such great fun and I can't wait to create a new piece with what my swap partner sends!!
I also managed to create (yes finally!) a new altered rolodex card and even cleaned and straightened out my work space on my table!! I now have a bit more space to work in and still have all my supplies at my finger tips (or some near my elbows!!) More soon and hoping a new etsy shop update as well!! I have been being a tad lazy but hope to have it all change soon!! Stay tuned and come back to see what my swap partner sends me to work with!!
Taken with my new I-phone camera!

back side of above rolodex card

5 comments:

  1. Cool Roladex card. I look forward to seeing what you do for the Bead Soup Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool rolodex cards! love the old photos...congrats on the bead soup party...can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there -- your partner and I are really looking forward to your Bead Soup creation -- I know she put a lot of thought into the beads she sent -- please let me know what's up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad that you took someone's place that really wanted to participate...and then didn't bother. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is very good, and your writing skills is uniqe.
    play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete