Monday, January 2, 2012

Wow a New Year! Where Have I Been?

Well it has been a wild few months since my last post! Some good stuff and some not so good family health issues and just life in general! I am hoping and planning on this being a much better year to come! A healthy one for my brother, my family and friends! I will try to post here much more regularly and keep you all posted on my goings on! I need to get back to spinning, dyeing wool and my art work, so I can update my etsy shop and be creative again! So stop back soon and see what's going on and how things are progressing! I'll be back soon as I learn more on how to use my new Christmas gift from my honey! My fab new iPad oh and my iPhone is on the way too! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and here's to a Fab New Year to us all! I leave you with a pic to our tree and our 1st snow fall with more falling today! See you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. What great photos, Linda!! Your tree looks so pretty. I'll have time to send a proper e-mail soon, so hold tight!! XXO--

    ReplyDelete