Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm Hoping To Join In The Fun!!

I tried to figure out how to attach a widget etc and as usual I have no clue what I am doing!!, so I hope that posting the pic and link will work easier!! Take a look and sign up if you'd like to try to be picked!! Only 200 will get to play along! This may be what I need to get back in the swing of creating again with beads, my artwork and of course fiber!! Wish me luck!
Here is the blog link
http://lorianderson-beadsoupblogparty.blogspot.com/2011/09/prepare-for-5th-bead-soup-blog-party.html

2 comments:

  1. so little time...so many creative possibilities! have fun beading! I am trying to avoid another obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -- you asked about how to sign up -- there's a form here from Jan 7-9m

    www.PrettyThingsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete