Sunday, July 10, 2011

Finally Updated My Etsy Shop!!

Well I've had those batts sitting there for over a week, just waiting on pics to finally get them posted to the shop!! So they are now available, so take a peek! Here is a shot of each one of them!! All the pics are on my FB and flickr! Have a nice Sunday and a great week ahead! I also have to throw in one of my little baby with me in my art room! She always is with me wherever I am!! Or dad when I am gone hehehe!!
sleeping under her blankie even if it's 85 in here!

new batt in etsy shop!

new batt in etsy shop!

new batt in etsy shop!

new batt in etsy shop!

new batt in etsy shop!

new batt in etsy shop!

new batt in etsy shop!

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled into your blog and found those pretty batts. The color and texture are great.

    ReplyDelete